Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gardening in July

Hey there!!! Happy Summer!!!

How have you all been? I have been out working in the garden for many a day this month. I have pretty much never been into gardening and have now discovered it to be enjoyable. The colors have captured me and you know I love color!!!

We have a new book coming out tonight or tomorrow. I will post links later. It's a compilation of 5 books in 1!!! Nice $$$ savings with it if you pick it up :) SALE! WOO!

I also just finished another poem, this little guy is going to be adorable. I can't wait for him--puffy, chubby, cutie :)

Otherwise, just enjoying the season! I will keep you all posted.

P.S. As a follow up on my Denver trip, I had a great time in the rain and thunderstorms---haha. It was pretty for sure. Mountains galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment