Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 What's ahead?

Where did the holidays go? Today I took down the Christmas tree. It seems like every year I pick up more ornaments. Funny how that goes. Next year I'm thinking I may add another tree to our front room, just a little one for fun.

I want to thank those of you who have picked up our new puppy and thank you for all of the wonderful reviews. He is the #1 Hot New Release in Children's Poetry on amazon. It took me longer to write up this particular book because I wanted to get the words just right. I have lost a puppy in the past and we did find him. His name is Charlie and he is a dachshund. The little guy likes beef jerky--haha.

I may do up a story on him down the road. For now though I'd like to introduce you to our new little T-Rex. His name is Red Rex. He'll be out in about a month. I will post the cover soon. Daren has done up a cutie pie for sure.

Coming up:

I have an interview at one of the local elementary schools. I will be bringing prizes and fun things for the kids there. I am looking forward to it. I hope you are all doing well and getting your resoultions in order :) Me--I'm trying to eat healthier this year. I do enjoy my pizza!

3 comments:

  1. how do i sign up for jan hop
    vera28546 at yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your signup for the NY Hop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy Green, stacygreenauthor@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete